Access to AIPioneer.com chatbot hosting service (the â€œServiceâ€) defined below is the service provided by AIPioneer.com, and selecting other domains.
1. Your AIPioneer.com Account and Site. If you create an account on AIPioneer.com, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must not input any misleading, unlawful information, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, in your account, and AIPioneer.com may change or remove any information that considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause AIPioneer.com liability. You must immediately notify AIPioneer.com of any unauthorized uses of your account, your account or any other breaches of security. AIPioneer.com will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. Responsibility of Users. If you operate an account, generate a training database or make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Service (any such material, â€œContentâ€), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
o the use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
o if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
o you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
o the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
o the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
o your account is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
o your account is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, Your URL in the training information or your name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
o you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by AIPioneer.com or otherwise.
By submitting Content to AIPioneer.com for inclusion, you grant AIPioneer.com a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely. AIPioneer.com will own the copyright of all the data and information generated by the Service from the Content and only by AIPioneer.com itself.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, AIPioneer.com has the right (though not the obligation) to, in AIPioneer.comâ€™s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in AIPioneer.comâ€™s reasonable opinion, violates any AIPioneer.com policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Service to any individual or entity for any reason, in AIPioneer.com discretion.
3. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from AIPioneer.com to you or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with AIPioneer.com, the AIPioneer.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with AIPioneer.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of AIPioneer.comâ€™s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any AIPIONEER or third-party trademarks.
4. Changes. AIPioneer.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. AIPioneer.com may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the AIPioneer.com (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
5. Termination. AIPioneer.com may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your AIPioneer.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing. AIPioneer.com can terminate the Service immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Service is provided â€œas isâ€. AIPioneer.com hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. AIPioneer.com does not make any warranty that the Service will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted.
Demos of AIPioneer chatbot engine
|Partners and Related Webites|